Resources Library – Quit Smoking – Support to Quit: Toll-Free Line
FREE TELEPHONE SUPPORT 1-866-366-3667
Quitting smoking is one of the best things you can do to improve your health!
When you are ready to quit smoking, call 1-866-366-3667 to receive free support on your journey toward smoke-free living.
Anyone living in New Brunswick can call for help with everything from thinking about quitting to staying smoke-free.
Call today and take the next step toward smoke-free living.
The following information may be helpful at this time.
- NB Lung Association – Manage Your Withdrawal Symptoms
- NB Lung Association – How to Help Someone Quit Smoking
- Health Canada – On the road to quitting: A Guide to becoming a non–smoker
- Break It Off is a campaign that helps young adults quit smoking and stay smoke-free.
- Health Canada – Quit4Life (for youth)
For more resources, view our Quit Smoking menu – particularly our Quit Smoking Resources for Adults page.